What The Experts Say I
As a first expert, I will take the article created by Marzena Araźna, National Defence University, Warsaw, Poland. The topic discussed in this article, named Modern Warfare, is well-revealed and consists of facts that suit the topic well. Marzena Arazna explained Hybrid Warfare and was the first author that I saw who discovered that manipulating the opponent is crucial to achieving objectives in informational warfare. The article consists of 29 pages and describes the phenomenon of "The Arab Spring." In her paper, I found many examples of how people are being manipulated by the information from the media and what effects it is leading to. Well-done research which must be read by people researching this Informational Warfare topic.
Reference:
ARAŹNA, M. (2015). Conflicts of the 21st century based on multidimensional warfare - “Hybridwarfare”, DISINFORMATION AND MANIPULATION. Security and Defence Quarterly, 8(3), 103–129. https://doi.org/10.5604/23008741.1189421
Comments
Post a Comment