Other Issues in Media and Society
It is impossible to describe all the problems of the media and society. With the increase in the number of media and the evolution of humanity, new issues are emerging that the world did not hear a word about 50 years ago. I read most of the blogs that my colleagues wrote and chose the 5 that hooked me the most.
The second blog is Alexander's blog. His blog is about the aggression spread by the media and about the harm it can cause. It seemed that his point of view was very one-sided, but there are interesting thoughts that will drag out even an uninterested reader.
https://alekperi56.wixsite.com/website
The third blog was written by Michelle. Her theme concerns the involvement of the media and society in the deterioration of both the mental and physical health of young girls. However, I would like to see more information about men and how they are influenced by the media and society from this point of view. It seems to me that this would attract more attention to this blog.
https://ilovemybody24581812.wordpress.com/home/
The fourth blog I chose, written by Allahverdi, talked about the influence of media on children. I liked this blog the most. It will be interesting for everyone, from a teenager to an adult accomplished person. Must-read blog!
https://ah03.edublogs.org/2022/04/
The fifth blog that I want to mention was written on drugs and the impact of their appearing on screens. This blog was written by Baptiste, was well designed, and was very informative. His blog will be interesting to everyone interested in studying drugs and their impact on society. I was interested in this blog because I often witnessed drug use and its appearance on screens.
https://druginmedias.wordpress.com/blog/
Comments
Post a Comment