Current Events II

This blog did a great job giving information about what informational warfare is. It was well structured and easy to read. However, as well as in the first examined blog, I did not see the explanation of how IW manipulates society.

This was my comment; unfortunately, it did not yet get approved.

Great blog! I have been researching the IW topic from the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and examined many things from it. This post dramatically answers questions about the IW: What is It? How does it work? What weapons does it use? What could be an example of IW?

I want to start with the topic of people manipulation. I was fascinated that you wrote about exploiting people to attack their own country. 

"Type II: Denial, Destruction, degradation, distortion / Type III: Exploiting enemy information flows."

Going through the posts, I usually do not see an explanation of how IW is working and how it affects people's minds. However, it is still an excellent explanatory post.

It would have been great to see your thoughts on "Arab Spring" in 2010, which was a great example of what IW could lead to. On the other hand, the case study about The Gulf War was also an exciting example of IW's appearance.




Comments